3rd June 2010, 07:32 PM

Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?

Dear sir ,

I am a graduate in LAW . can I apply for Bank PO Exams as my percentage in Graduation (Commerce) is Less than that of LAW

regards

amit

raipur

8th September 2011, 08:57 AM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?

dear amit,
Yes,u can apply for bank po exam.because the eligibility criteria is
1.A graduate in any stream
2. age limit between 21 to 30.
u can also apply for as a law adviser in banking field.so good luck and go ahead.
8th September 2011, 09:23 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear sir ,

I am a graduate in LAW . can I apply for Bank PO Exams as my percentage in Graduation (Commerce) is Less than that of LAW

regards

amit

raipur

You have provided us very little knowledge .You should have provided the details of your percentage in graduation.I am providing you the eligibility criteria for bank PO.

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO
  • You must have got Atleast 60% in class 12 exam.
  • You must have got Atleast 55% in your graduation from any stream.
  • Age- 21 to 30 years

So ,if you have got marks greater than 55% in graduation then you are eligible otherwise you are not eligible .No one could do any thing .

With Regards

ravik1214
8th September 2011, 11:48 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?

The eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam -

1.Graduation from any recognized board.
2.Graduation with minimum 55% marks.
3.Minimum 60% marks in 12th.
4.Age limit = 21 to 30 years for general .
5 years relaxation for sc/st candidates .
3tears relaxation for obc candidates .

To apply for Bank PO you have to satisfy all the above criteria ,otherwise you are not eligible .

Thank you
8th September 2011, 01:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?

dear friend,
you have not mention that how much percentage of marks you have secured in your graduation...
You want to appear in BANK PO exam, then you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria first..
After fulfilling the criteria you can appear in bank PO exam..

Eligibility for BANK PO exam:-

1.The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career for govt. banking sector exams..
2.The candidate should have 55% aggregate through out the career for private banking sector exam..
3.One can also appear in this exam during the final year of graduation.
4.The candidate must be computer literate..
5.The candidate must be a citizen of India.

Age criteria:-

1.The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have complete the age of 30 years..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

These are the criteria you have to fulfill..
All the best.
8th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
you have not mention that how much percentage of marks you have secured in your graduation...
You want to appear in BANK PO exam, then you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria first..
After fulfilling the criteria you can appear in bank PO exam..

Eligibility for BANK PO exam:-

1.The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career for govt. banking sector exams..
2.The candidate should have 55% aggregate through out the career for private banking sector exam..
3.One can also appear in this exam during the final year of graduation.
4.The candidate must be computer literate..
5.The candidate must be a citizen of India.

Age criteria:-

1.The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have complete the age of 30 years..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

These are the criteria you have to fulfill..
All the best.
8th September 2011, 02:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for Bank Po exam if my percentage in graduation is less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear sir ,

regards

amit

raipur
Hey friend,

Regarding your query on how to apply for Bank PO after graduation,the solution is given below:

The Bank PO exam is for candidates to join in as a probationary officer in the respecte bank which is conducting the Bank PO exam.

For writing this exam you need to have got a age limit of 21-30 years for General category and there are some upper age relaxation for other categories.

Regarding the education qualfication you need to have completed your degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate and some banks may prefer for 55%.This may change from bank-bank.

If you have got such percentage in your graduation then you can apply for the Bank PO exam.

You would also need to know about computers and its functionality and shuld know to work on MS Office.

All the best.
3rd November 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for bank po exams after scoring 44% in graduation, 57% in 12th, 48% in 10th and 58% in mba.
4th November 2011, 07:43 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in BANK PO examination,
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria :

1.Educational qualification :
You should complete your graduation with 60% marks

2.Age factor :
Your age should be within 21 to 30 years.

You can follow these books :

5th November 2011, 05:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

You are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK PO for 17 banks .

Only those candidate have completed graduation degree are eligible for BANK PO exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Selection process for IBPS exam-
1) Written Test
2)Personal Interview

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.

FOR SBI PO EXAM

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Thanks
28th November 2011, 12:23 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

You have provided us very little knowledge .You should have provided the details of your percentage in graduation.I am providing you the eligibility criteria for bank PO.

You must have got Atleast 60% in class 12 exam.
You must have got Atleast 55% in your graduation from any stream.
Age- 21 to 30 years

So ,if you have got marks greater than 55% in graduation then you are eligible otherwise you are not eligible .No one could do any thing .

Best of luck
9th December 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, if i have got 69% marks in 12th & 47% marks in graduation then can i apply for bank po & if not then what will be the suitable for me???? pls help me....

thank you
11th January 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i done mba with finance and marketing specialization.then i pursued law.now i have cleared ibps po exam.so what should i
answer when they ask me why mba then law and then po.do help me.

my email id is: [email protected]
14th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for clerical exam with 49.05% mark in graduation?
18th January 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

If in graduation i got 42 percent can i apply on it
6th February 2012, 02:56 PM
unagi

Eligibility criteria for Bank exams in terms of Age and Qualification is given below and based on the completion of criteria you can appear for Banks Exam conducted in India . Some Banks which are under IBPS Exam are given below . These Banks uses IBPS Exam score for selection procedure ...

So , here is the list of these Banks which are under IBPS Exam ....

Bank of India Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra Syndicate Bank
Canara Bank Union Bank of India
Central Bank of India United Bank of India
Allahabad Bank Indian Overseas Bank
Andhra Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank of Baroda Punjab National Bank
Corporation Bank UCO Bank
Dena Bank Vijaya Bank
Indian Bank

No , Discussing about criteria for Bank Exams are given below and based on that you can appear in different bank Exams .....

You must be a Citizen of India.
Candidate need to have graduate form any recognized university or equivalent.
Candidate age need to be between 20 years to 30 years for being eligible.
Only passed students of graduation can apply for exam.
You should have computer knowledge .

Some Bank Exams in India ....

PNB SWO exam
PNB clerical exam
SBI PO exam
Allahabad bank PO exam
SBI clerical exam
SBI SWO exam
Allahabad clerical exam
PNB PO Exam

Exam Pattern for Bank Exams ....

Numerical Ability
General Awareness
Test of Reasoning
English Language
6th February 2012, 04:23 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Candidate can apply in the BANK PO only if they have at least 55% to 60% marks in their graduation.

If you hold between 55% to 60% marks in your graduation than you are eligible in applying in bank PO entrance examination otherwise you will be eligible for bank clerk examination.

If you have done your graduation from recognized university.

Entrance examination consist question on the english , general awareness ,mathematics of upto 10th level and on the reasoning and on basic computer knowlegde.

You have to solve the paper in very limited time.

Your age should not be less then 21 and not more than 30 yrs.
2nd November 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i hv less than 60% marks in my graduation .Am eligible in applying in bank PO entrance examination ibps po 2013.......plz reply

snigdha
3rd November 2012, 08:51 AM
ennajannet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post

• You must have got Atleast 60% in class 12 exam.
  • You must have got Atleast 55% in your graduation from any stream.
  • Age- 21 to 30 years

With Regards

ravik1214

The new eligibility criteria for ibps po/clerk 2013 is graduation with 60% marks
3rd November 2012, 05:17 PM
b.deepak365

Hi dear friend,

For Bank PO exam there should be eligible atleast graduation completion from any recognised university in any stream with atleast 60% of marks.

If you have been passed by getting 60% marks in graduation of course you are eligible to write Bank PO exam.

wish you best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?