23rd August 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after graduating in Fashion Designing?

I have done graduation in fashion designing & have scored above 60% throughout my academic career. Am i eligible for bank po exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  2. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  3. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  6. Did Fashion Designing course with 80% marks and 45% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank?
  7. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  8. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  10. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  11. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  12. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  13. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  14. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  15. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  16. Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?
  17. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  18. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2011, 08:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after graduating in Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in fashion designing & have scored above 60% throughout my academic career. Am i eligible for bank po exams?
Yes, You are Eligible for Bank PO Examination because to apply for Bank PO recruitment examination, You need to complete your Graduation in any discipline form a recognised university. The eligibility criteria are vary form Bank to banks.

>> For Public sector banks Like SBI, IBPS You need to complete your Graduation in any discipline form a recognised university and your age should between 21 to 30 years, There is no minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for this examination, Any graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for This examination.

>> But for Private banks You need to scored minimum 55% marks in your Graduation degree course and for Private banks your age should not be more than 25 years. candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the Banks Official website The fees you have to pay as the challan form.

The examination fees was vary form bank to bank, But the Minimum fees of Bank PO Examination was Rs 450.

So, After completing Graduation examination candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination and for more information please check the Previous year Notification OR visit the official website of Banks.
23rd August 2011, 09:09 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after graduating in Fashion Designing?

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam:

Education qualification:
Candidate should complete any graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.
Age limit:
Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

As you have graduation degree and if your age is also as above mentioned criteria,then definitely you can appear for Bank PO exam.To appear for big bank jobs,you should have 60% marks throughout your education qualification.
23rd August 2011, 09:18 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
"Yes" your eligible for bank po examination .

Your eligible to apply for both the private and public sectors bank .

Education Qualification for Bank po Examination :

You should be qualified for under graduation course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . if your belonging from sc/st candidates then the relaxation period is given to 55% percentage of marks .

Age Limit for Bank po Examination :

Your age should be 21 to 28 years and if your belonging from relaxation period is given to you

>>SC/ST candidates for 5 years

>>OBC candidates for 3 years

Extra Qualification for Bank po Examination :

You should be finished any one of the computer course . and also you should be good knowledge in accounts and management . if your having the qualities then you surely become an po officer in bank .
15th November 2011, 05:22 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

helo friend
Yes, You are Eligible for Bank PO Examination because to apply for Bank PO recruitment examination, You need to complete your Graduation in any discipline form a recognised university. The eligibility criteria are vary form Bank to banks.

>> For Public sector banks Like SBI, IBPS You need to complete your Graduation in any discipline form a recognised university and your age should between 21 to 30 years, There is no minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for this examination, Any graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for This examination.

>> But for Private banks You need to scored minimum 55% marks in your Graduation degree course and for Private banks your age should not be more than 25 years. candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the Banks Official website The fees you have to pay as the challan form.

The examination fees was vary form bank to bank, But the Minimum fees of Bank PO Examination was Rs 450.

So, After completing Graduation examination candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination and for more information please check the Previous year Notification OR visit the official website of Banks.
29th February 2012, 04:33 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Yes, you are eligible . For bank Po,
Educational Qualification: Any degree from a recognized University with 55% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.

So, Its doesnt matter whether you are a fashion graduate or any other graduate. If you are in age group of 21-30 years and have above mention score in graduation. You are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?