9th December 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?

Respected Sir,
I have just completed my 10th and I want to do Diploma in Fashion Designing. So, what entrance exam I have to give for this? Kindly tell me about the entrance exams as I live in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  4. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  5. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
  6. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  8. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  9. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  11. Can I study Bachelor's in Fashion Designing after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  13. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study B.A.(Tamil) if completed Diploma in Fashion Technology on 10th basis?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th? Should I get admission in NIFT or continue to study intermediate with Humanities?
  16. What should I do after completion of Fashion Designing Diploma course?
  17. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  18. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
21st December 2015, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have just completed my 10th and I want to do Diploma in Fashion Designing. So, what entrance exam I have to give for this? Kindly tell me about the entrance exams as I live in Gujarat?
You need to qualify in any one of the entrance exams given below in order to get admission for Diploma in Fashion Designing.
  • Aditya Institute of Technology Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
  • Apeejay Institute of Design Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
  • Army Institute of Fashion Design Admission Test
  • Central Footwear Training Institute Entrance Exam
  • Centre for International Management Entrance Exam
  • Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing Entrance Exam
  • Common Entrance Examination for Design, CEED
29th April 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?

is this compulsory to give entrance exam to get admission in diploma in fashion designing ?
30th April 2016, 11:09 PM
onemdindus

List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis

>>National Institute of Design Entrance Exam
>>Common Entrance Examination for Design, CEED
>>Aditya Institute of Technology Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
>>Apeejay Institute of Design Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
>>Army Institute of Fashion Design Admission Test

The duration of the course is three years with 6 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?