30th July 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for CTET 2015

Hello sir,
My name is Rahul kumar chahubey, I have completed my b.tech in 2012. But I don't have b.ed degree. Am I eligible for ctet 2015.

30th July 2015, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for CTET 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
My name is Rahul kumar chahubey, I have completed my b.tech in 2012. But I don't have b.ed degree. Am I eligible for ctet 2015.
B.Ed degree is essential for CTET 2015 exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
30th July 2015, 09:14 PM
john215

Re: Eligibility criteria for CTET2015

CTET stands " Central Teacher Eligibility Test "

Minimum Qualification for Becoming Teacher for Classes I - V : Primary stage
Senior secondary at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education

Minimum qualification for Becoming a Teacher for Classes VI -VIII : Elementary
Graduation and Passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

Eligibility Relaxations:-------

All candidates belongs to the reserved classes such as ST/SC/OBC/PHD has relaxation up to 5% aggregate qualifying marks in the above mentioned minimum education qualification
30th July 2015, 09:28 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Now you have completed your B.tech , but you have not b.ed education.So , You are not eligible to apply for CTET.CTET(Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted to appoint Primary teacher for std I to V & VI to VIII.

Paper I : For std I to V
Paper II : For std VI to VIII
Candidates who crack the Paper I are eligible to apply for Paper II

Eligibility For CTET

For Paper I
- You must have Senior secondary qualification with minimum 50% & have passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 year bachelor degree in Elementary Education.

For Paper II
- You must have Senior secondary qualification with minimum 50% and have passed 4 year bachelor degree in Elementary Education.
OR
- You must have bachelor degree in any discipline & have passed 1 year B.Ed course.

Important Dates CTET 2015
- Start online Application : 18 December , 2014
- Last Date to Apply : 8 January , 2015
- Download Admitcard Onwards : 2 Febuary , 2015
- CTET Exam Date : 22 Febuary , 2015

How to Apply
- Register Online on : www.ctet.nic.in
- Fill the Application Form Online
- Upload the Scanned Image & Signature
- Pay the Fees
- Submit the Application
- You will get your Registration Number
31st July 2015, 12:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test and you can apply for the examination.

The examination is conducted by the CBSE every year for the appointment of teacher's in the central government schools.

The qualification to appear for the CTET is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university. 10+2 passed candidates can also apply. Candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate in the present educational qualification.

The application forms are available at the CBSE official website.
31st July 2015, 02:36 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

# Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is entrusted the responsibility of conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).

# Candidate has to apply online for Central Teacher Eligibility TEst (CTET) through the website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in.

# In order to become a teacher of primary classes, one should be 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate along with Diploma in Elementary Education.

# In order to become the teacher of classes 6th to 8th, one should have completed graduation in any discipline with 50% marks along with B.Ed. degree or diploma in elementary education.

# Please note that qualifying the CTET does not entitled the candidate for any job/recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria of appointment.

# The score obtained in CTET has the applicability in central aided schools such as Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, etc. as well as school running under the administration of Union Territories.

# Few private educational institutes also accept the CTET score while offering appointments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?