27th June 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

How to join bank clerk job after BA in Economics?

Sir i am mr Banshailang and i have finish my BA in economics . And also finish some short term computer training in ms.office, Dtp and java programming. I want to joint in banks . Can u help me sir . My email is [email protected]

27th June 2015, 03:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join bank clerk job after BA in Economics?

Getting job in Bank as a clerk or PO these days really became a toughest task for an aspirant. But still, if you plan properly for the concerned Examination and Dedicate all your utmost efforts towards getting job in Bank will definitely fetch you to get job in Bank. To get job in Bank as a clerk, you must meet the required eligibility criteria first. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Bank Clerical Cadre recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you have already finished B.A in Economics, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Bank Clerk Recruitments. The biggest recruiting agency as far as banking sector is concerned is "IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)". IBPS Clerk V 2015 Recruitment notification is going to be released in the month of July, 2015. So I suggest you to keep visiting the below link to get latest updated of IBPS Clerk V 2015 Recruitment.

Click on Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 5

Since you are really willing to join Bank as a clerk, I suggest you to start your strong preparation from this moment itself. Try to get good command over General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness (Current Affairs) and Computer Awareness Sections. If you are good at the above mentioned areas, then you can easily clear IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains Examinations. So that you may be called for IBPS Clerk Interview at later stages and if you can perform well in Interview, then finally you may find yourself in Bank for sure.
27th June 2015, 10:22 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you can apply for Bank Exams after completion of graduation. For this you need to fulfills the requirements of " Eligibility Criteria for the post of Clerks ".

For this you need to look upon the detailed notification of " Recruitment " If you have satisfied the recruitment process then you must try to know the important dates for Clerk Exams.

To know the eligibility criteria of Bank Clerk you should have completed the graduation with minimum percentage of marks. And age should be in between 20 to 28 years for the post of clerk.

From this year onwards the selection process for the bank clerks has been completely changed.

>> Preliminary Examination

>> Main's Examination

>> Interview

Dates of Prelims Examination --- 05/12/2015 , 06/12/2015 , 12/12/2015, 13/12/2015 , 19/12/2015, and 20/12/2015.

Mains Exam -- 03/01/2016 .
27th June 2015, 10:07 PM
mwh

Yes you are eligible for clerk jobs in bank.
For this you have to complete graduation in any stream.
Notification for bank clerk jobs will released in the month of december.
Eligibility for bank clerk jobs:
Graduation from recognised university.
Age should be between 20 to 28 years.
So,prepare basics of banking and tally to succeed in written exam and interview.
28th June 2015, 12:54 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am mr Banshailang and i have finish my BA in economics . And also finish some short term computer training in ms.office, Dtp and java programming. I want to joint in banks . Can u help me sir . My email is [email protected]
Yeah you can apply for the Bank Clerk job which is conducted for the post of Clerk and there are many banks which are offering bank jobs based on the vacancy of the post. There are eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the Bank clerk job by writing the bank exam.

# Candidate appearing should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 18-28 years for general category.

# There are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 18-33 years and for OBC it is 18-31 years

# Educational qualification needed for applying for bank clerk is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

Having completed B.A in Economics you are satisfying the educational qualification and if you satisfy all the other criteria's then you can apply for the Bank Clerk job.
28th June 2015, 09:45 AM
reconnect

Yes you are eligible for the Bank Examination and get the job by qualifying IBPS examination.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, ia an organization which provide services to its clients in the area of personnel selection,recruitment and assessment etc. IBPS provides its service to all public sector banks,Regional Rural Banks ,SBI,RBI and SIDBI which are its regular member organization.And you can join any one of the good coaching for the preparation for the IBPS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?