2nd July 2011, 04:38 AM
pruthviram

Eligibility criteria to do M.Tech (Computer Science) in Manipal University?

I want to do M.Tech(Computer Science) in Manipal University. Please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Pruthvi R

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do M.Tech (Computer Science) in Manipal University?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  10. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  11. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D. in Computer Science field?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Computer Application) being M.Sc(Computer Science) student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  18. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2011, 11:37 AM
umathkavi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do M.Tech (Computer Science) in Manipal University?

For applying for M.Tech course you should have completed your B.Tech degree from an govt. affiliated university with 1st class.
Or you would have completed your masters with science and you have to appear for the entrance exam of the gate .
3rd July 2011, 01:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do M.Tech (Computer Science) in Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruthviram View Post
I want to do M.Tech(Computer Science) in Manipal University. Please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Pruthvi R
dear friend,

eligibility criteria for M-TECH:-

you have completed your B-TECH(cs,it), MCA , MSC(cs,it) .

also you have valid GATE score.

there are some non GATE seat .

for those seat they have conduct some own entrance exam.

so you have to contact to university authority.

all the best.
25th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done bca , can i do m.tec now
29th July 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am M.Sc In Physics now i want to do M.Tech(Computer Science) can I do it please tell me
26th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.tech(Computer science) in 2006.Now i want to do m.tech in regular weekends why because immarried.is there any scope to do m.tech regular with gate / without gate?.Now i dont have knowlege in pgecet. pgecet also like gate or wat?
26th September 2011, 11:21 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, you can take admission to do M.Tech (Computer Science) from Manipal University in two ways.

>>through the GATE exam.

>>through the self finance process.

in process of gate, you have to clear the gate gate cut off, then you have to apply in the Manipal University, then they will be take a small interview, through which you can get chance to do M.tech from Manipal University.

>>other wise you have to give a written test/interview, but without gate you will not get any scholarship.

all the best.......
6th October 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BSc IT from sikkim manipal university which will be completed 2012. after completion of BSc IT i want to take direct admission in M.Tech-CSE through distance education is it possible or not.
15th November 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have t do ms computer science in manipal uni der s any weekend program available..:)wat s d fees
15th November 2011, 10:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility criteria for M.tech course in manipal university:-

1.Candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 50% aggregate.

2.Candidate can apply for M.tech course through GATE score..

3.Also non GATE candidates can apply for M.tech course in manipal university..
For that they have to appear in entrance exam which is conducted by manipal university itself , depending on the score in that entrance exam one can get admission in M.tech course..

So, go for it..
All the best.
27th January 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir what would be the fee structure for M.tech in manipal university?
12th February 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

after doin BE ECE can we get join to this ME dual degree??
1st March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Sc(cs), i want to do M.Tech in computer science from SMU distance education, how can i get admission for the same?
13th March 2012, 07:23 PM
kaveribiswas

eligibility criteria for M-TECH:-

you have completed your B-TECH(cs,it), MCA , MSC(cs,it) .

also you have valid GATE score.

there are some non GATE seat .

for those seat they have conduct some own entrance exam.

Good Luck............
25th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

How I am getting an admission M Tech through Self Finance . When Where and How I can Apply
11th June 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum marks is required in entrance test to get m tech seat in civil engineering?
7th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

if i have scored 58% in MCA , than i will eligible for M.TECH ( COMPUTER SCIENCE ) OR NOT ?
11th August 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done bca,pgdca,msc(it),mca , can i do m.tech computer science tell me cont- 919415236733
by mohd kaif siddiquei
14th April 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

will scholarship be provided if you perform well for the entrance exam conducted for non gate seats?
12th December 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communications and i need to join for M.Tech in MIT i meed some relevant information. What is fee structure and eligibility criteria for M.tech in the stream of electronics and communications. And what are the best specializations in electronics and communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?