14th February 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?

Well actually i am a Bcom graduate and i want to know the eligibility criteria for b.ed from sikkim Manipal University. When shall i apply for the Bed?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University? When to get admission for this course for the year 2012?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  6. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  7. Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?
  8. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  9. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  10. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  11. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university?
  14. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  15. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  17. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  18. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
14th February 2016, 05:42 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education. Candidate should be graduate(B.A or B.Sc or B.com)from recognise university with minimum 50% marks for doing B.ed. This course duration is 1 year.

Top B.Ed colleges-

• University of Punjab
  • Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
  • University of Pune
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
  • Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
  • D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
  • Lady Irwin College, Delhi
  • Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
  • A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
  • SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
  • Government College of Education, Chandigarh
  • Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
  • K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
14th February 2016, 05:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i am a Bcom graduate and i want to know the eligibility criteria for b.ed from sikkim Manipal University. When shall i apply for the Bed?
If you are final year of B.Com degree then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
14th February 2016, 06:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates in final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for exam.

2. You must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed.

If you have these two things, you can apply for B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University.
14th February 2016, 06:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Sikkim Manipal University is well recognized university for various distance courses and has approval from various concerned authorities for such courses. B.Ed courses are available in this university.

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is graduation in any discipline of your choice from any recognized university of India. The most important criteria is that you need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. If you meet this criteria, then you can apply for B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University.
14th February 2016, 11:34 PM
kantraman

If you want to complete B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University then it is not possible because this university does not offer this course.But you can do the B.Ed from other university with 50% marks in graduation in any stream.
13th January 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have my completed my graduation from Nalanda Open University, Patna. I want take admission in BeD from ur university. What is the procedure for admission.
From where i can take admission
14th March 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am shastri(sanskrit ba)degree of final year. Can i aplly for b. Ed
4th July 2019, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B Tech in Textile Technology. Now what should i do??
25th July 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there a part time or distance b.ed course available in sikkim manual university
6th September 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to do BED through correspondence is am I take admission this time please respond me promptly. I have two kids.
11th February 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am service personal can I take admission in Sikkim manipal university in distance mode
8th October 2020, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc chemistry 45 percentage and open category and also completed MCA with first-class if I elegeble for Bed.
17th December 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done my mass communication and journalism from Sikkim Manipal university with 68% marks can I apply for b.ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?