6th September 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for engineering course in Mumbai Engineering Colleges?

What is the Eligibility criteria for engineering course in Mumbai Engineering Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  2. Can I pursue engineering after scoring 42% in 10th exams? In which type of engineering diploma colleges can I get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  4. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  5. Eligibility criteria for engineering course in Mumbai Engineering Colleges?
  6. Best colleges in Mumbai for studying Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility to join genetic engineering? List of the colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?
  11. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  12. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  13. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  16. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E?
  17. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  18. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
21st December 2011, 01:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for engineering course in Mumbai Engineering Colleges?

To pursue engineering from Mumbai university firstly you must have completed your higher secondary examination in science stream from an recognized institute by the higher education board of the state of Maharashtra.List of some engineering colleges:-

Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering

Saraswati College of Engineering

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’S Sardar Patel College Of Engineering

Rajaram CC College of Engineering

Mahatma Gandhi Mission’S Col Of Engineering

Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay
11th January 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for engineering course in Mumbai Engineering Colleges?

I have completed bca from pune university can i get admission in engineering in mumbai university
11th January 2013, 03:58 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the Eligibility criteria for engineering course in Mumbai Engineering Colleges?
In order to take Admission in any Engineering college of Maharashtra,you will have to appear in the MAH-CET(The Maharashtra Health and Technology Common Entrance Examination).

Eligibility for appearing in this Exam:-

Educational Qualification:-
  1. Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2/Intermediate pass out from recognized board/university.
  2. You subject stream in 10+2 should be science with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
Marks:-
  1. Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
Exam Pattern:-

1. There will be two paper from which the questions will be asked.
  2. Each paper will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
  3. Questions will be from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
  4. All questions will be from 10+2 level.
  5. All questions will be objective type with 4 options.
Paper details:-

Paper I :-
  • Physics - 50 Marks.
  • Chemistry - 50 Marks.
Paper II :-
  • Mathematics - 100 Marks.
Exam Date :-
  • 16Th May 3013.
In order to apply for this Exam,please CLICK .
11th January 2013, 05:23 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

Engineering is considered as one of the good stream as graduation and you can do engineering after completion of your 12th with at least of 60% marks with science i.e.Non-medical group.

The main eligibility criteria for engineering is that you should have completed your 12th with more than 60% marks and your AIEEE rank should be good.

As we Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra and it is the famous city and big popular city and to take an admission in some of the engineering college ,you have to give the entrance exam for it.

The entrance exam for all people in India is AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Exam) which can be taken after 12th but you have to well prepare for it.

After your 12th exams you have to take some coaching for AIEEE entrance exam so that you will get a good rank in it.

AIEEE rank plays an important role to take an admission any of the engineering in all over the India i.e.Mumbai also.

Thank u!!!
10th June 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in computer engineering colleges in mumbai after scoring 62% in hsc n scoring 51/200 in mt cet. any college affiliated by mumbai university .but without payment sheet (donation)?
11th June 2013, 04:30 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

>>All tha candidates must complete 12th or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks
>>All the 12th completed candidates must have qualified with the subjects maths, physics and chemistry
>>The minimum age of the candidates is 17 years
>>The maximum age limit is 25 years

Top Engineering colleges in Mumbai :
>>University Institute of Chemical Technology - UICT Mumbai
>>Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute - VJTI Mumbai
>>Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology - VESIT Mumbai
>>Sardar Patel College of Engineering - SPCE Mumbai
>>Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering - DJSCE Mumbai
>>Thadomal Sahani Engineering College - TSEC Mumbai
>>Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering - Fr. CRCE Mumbai
>>K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering - KJSCE Mumbai

all the best
2nd June 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I hv secured 35 marks in physics
35 in maths nd 35 in chemistry
nd i hv secured 69 marks in JEE MAIN exam....
so can i get admission in MU college???
m i eligible for engineering ?????
5th June 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 50% marks in in all (physics chemistry and maths)
May I eligible for Engineering in top colleges of Mumbai..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?