12th June 2011, 06:11 PM
Ash pawar

Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?

which are the engineering colleges in mumbai?
which are the engineering colleges in maharashtra?
what is the eligiblity and fees structure of that colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  2. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  3. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  4. Best colleges in Mumbai for studying Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  6. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  7. What are the total number of seats in MH?
  8. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  9. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  10. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  12. What is the fee structure in government and self financing engineering college in Mumbai?
  13. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission after scoring 105 in CET and 228 in PCM group in boards
  16. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  17. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
16th July 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?

i have secured 126 marks in PCM can i get admission in B.E in Maharashtra or A.P?
20th July 2011, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?

fee structure of terna engineering college for 2011-2012
21st July 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I have give Sr Intermidiate exam from Andhra Pradesh Board. I failed in maths 2 (b) . I gave immediately supplementary exam in May and cleared the exam. Whether I will get admission in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai.
24th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

today's fees structure of engineering colleges in maharashtra from 1st yr engg to its last yr degree
8th September 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

in ssc i got 54 percent i want admission in enginnering college name them
3rd October 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I got 60% marks in twelth(science).Can i get an admision for engineering in low fees
27th May 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i have 50% in hsc sci. Can i get admission to engineering. Give college name
2nd June 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i have passed hhc mahRstra state with 64%but i got marks in math 44,physics 56, chemestry 58marks i am eligible for engineering college or not please reply
4th June 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I got 72% in hsc(sci).. Can i get admision in good engineering college in less fees?
6th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I got 54.67% in hsc (pcm 41%) can i get admission for engg.
13th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

ihave got 49% in hsc and secured 79 in cet can i get admission in good engineering collage
13th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 90.5%in Hsc &139 in cet.can igetadmissn in coep
31st March 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i have got 54% pcm can i get admission in good engineering college of mumbai.
6th June 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the government colleg fees for sc student.....
22nd June 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 147 in pcm can I get admission in mumbai university clg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?