29th May 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?

Sir if i have completed my b.tech ( Degree ) from ime mumbai . Then i can apear in boe exam or gov jobs exams

29th May 2015, 08:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?

Eligibility Criteria required appear in BOE Examination:

As far as BOE Examination eligibility criteria is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in BOE Examination. Since you have already completed B.Tech from IME Mumbai, you are certainly eligible to appear in other Government Recruitment examinations as the basic educational qualification needed is Graduation. As you are not eligible to appear in BOE Examination, I suggest you to apply and prepare for other Government Examination.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Degree or Diploma in any one of the below streams from a recognized university.
* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Instrumentation Engineering
* Production Engineering
* Power Plant Engineering

Age Required: (Age not less than 23 years)

Experience Required:

>> You must have experience in Operation and or Maintenance of Boiler for "Not less than 2 years in case of Degree Holders".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?