20th February 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in class 11th in Science stream in St. Xavier's college, Kolkata?

What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Saint Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata in class 11th for Science stream? Also, let me know the fees.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  2. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th?
  4. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  5. Criteria for admission in Geography course in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?
  6. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  7. Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?
  9. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Geologist? What is the minimum marks required in ISC Board exam to get admission in College of Geology, Kolkata?
  11. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  12. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  13. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in St. Xaviers college for Astrophysics
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  17. Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?
  18. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2018, 07:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in class 11th in Science stream in St. Xavier's college, Kolkata?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission into 11th Class of Science stream in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata:

There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting admission into 11th Class of Science stream at St. Xavier's college, Kolkata.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "10th Class" or its equivalent examination from a recognized university with 65% marks in English subject.

>> In order to get admission into Science stream of Higher secondary course, you are required to score 85% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects altogether.

Address: 30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata, West Benga-700016
Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?