28th April 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in Geography course in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?

Sir, i have given my class 12 exams and am awaiting for the results. What are the criteria for admission in geography course in St. Xaviers college, kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  2. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  3. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?
  5. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  7. Criteria for Admission of BA-Honours in Geography?
  8. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  9. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  10. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  11. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  12. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  14. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  15. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  16. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  18. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
29th April 2016, 12:02 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Geography course in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?

Eligibility criteria for admission in geography course in St.Xavier,s College Kolkata:-

No candidate shall be eligible for admission after a lapse of more than 3 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.The year of admission will not be taken into account while calculating 3 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination

For admission to all courses after than Bengali, Honours, a student must have studies and passed in English in the 12th level. Admission of students failing in English or not having English will be cancelled.
30th April 2016, 10:08 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Geography course in St. Xavier's College Kolkata?

For admission in St. Xavier College , Kolkata , You should have qualifications of (10+2) in science stream. You will get admission on the basis of merit score.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.sxccal.edu
- Click " Admission".
- Now click on "Apply Online ".
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit your application.
- Print application , Fee Receipt for your future reference.

Top Recruiters In Geography
- Geological Survey of India
- Oil India Limited
- GSPC
- NMDC
- National Institute of Oceanography
- Physical Research Laboratory
- Reliance Industries Limited
30th April 2016, 02:04 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have given my class 12 exams and am awaiting for the results. What are the criteria for admission in geography course in St. Xaviers college, kolkata?
For admission to B.A Geography course student need to pass 10+2 with minimum 60% marks from recognized Board of India.

Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam followed by personal interview with the principal.

Date of Online Applications :

Student can apply online only after the publication of their respective Board/ council (10+2) results.

** Last date for ISC/CBSE Board applicants is 3rd June 2016

** Last date of WBHS and Boards other than ISC/CBSE is 10th June 2016.

For more information log on to : http://www.sxccal.edu/admissions/SXCAdmission2015/UG2015/default.htm
27th March 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for aSXCS student to apply for geography honours course in SXC from the Humanities branch without having studied Geography in 12 as it is ot offered in SXCS?
28th March 2017, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 75% marks are eligible to get admission in B.A in Geography course in St. Xavier's college, Kolkata.

Your minimum age should be 16 years.
7th June 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the subject required to be in 12th for admission in geography BA degree?
14th August 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to take English honours in st. Xaviers college, ap what is the minimum Mark's that I should get in ISC to get admission
12th July 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

10 2 students in arts but mathematics is not as combination may get Geography honours.
12th July 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Geography honours criteria at St Xavier college at Kolkata.
12th July 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have 96 in geo and my overall isc percentage is 95.5 percent. Does it match the criteria for BA GEOGRAPHY in SXC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?