16th February 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?

I am looking forward to get admission in the 11th standard under Humanities stream. I want to get admission in the reputed school, St Xaviers located in Kolkata. So kindly guide me regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  2. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  3. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  5. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  6. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  7. Subjects offered in class 11 Humanities at St. Xaviers Collegiate School?
  8. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  12. Best Humanities school for 11th standard in Medininagar, Jharkhand?
  13. How can i change my stream in 11th standard in ISC board? -- [New]
  14. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  15. Should I have to submit Migration Certificate for admission in 11th standard at Durgapur if pursuing 10th in Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  17. If I choose Humanities in 11th standard what will be my profession?
  18. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
17th February 2016, 03:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?

The admission will be offered if there are any vacancy exists.

Generally, it offers admission only for class 1.

The admission for other classes form class 2 to class 12 are offered if there are any vacancy arises.

The officials will announce the vacancy details in the month of March, 2016.

The official website is http://www.sxcs.edu.in/academics-info.html
29th February 2016, 06:01 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?

St.Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata is affiliated both to ICSE as well as West Bengal Board. Students are asked to choose from any of the two options. So you will get the get the option of choosing the preference Board while seeking admission in Class 11. Whatever be tour choice, admission in Class 11 will be done simply on merit basis, I.e.how much marks you score in the Class 10 Board examination. Admission process will take place after the publication of the result. All details regarding admission will be available online from the school's official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?