28th July 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Sir JJ Architecture College in B.Arch?

I am going to complete my Civil Diploma in 2020 and after Diploma can I get admission in B.Arch in Sir JJ Architecture College without any entrance exam? And, what is the duration of the course?

14th September 2019, 05:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in Sir JJ Architecture College in B.Arch?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Arch course after completing diploma course in Civil Engineering course. Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course.

Eligibility For B.Arch course.

1. The applicants must have passed 12th class with mathematics from a recognized board.

2. The candidate should have score good marks in the NATA entrance examination.

3. The candidate should have to score at least 50% marks in your 12th class.

The duration of the Bachelor of Architecture course after completing 12th class is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?