5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Arch in digital architecture and urban planning

I have opted architecture/interior design and decoration in gate exam. Is it that will I be able to pursue M.Arch only in interior design? Am I not eligible for M.Arch in digital architecture, and urban planning?

Related Questions:
7th February 2018, 09:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Arch in digital architecture and urban planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have opted architecture/interior design and decoration in gate exam. Is it that will I be able to pursue M.Arch only in interior design? Am I not eligible for M.Arch in digital architecture, and urban planning?
You are eligible to apply for M.Arch in Digital Architecture and Urban Planning. Please go through the eligibility criteria below,

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant who interested to apply for M.Arch in Digital Architecture and Urban Planning must have secured
minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor of Architecture degree course.

- First preference is given to the candidate who qualified in the GATE exam.
8th February 2018, 09:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Arch in digital architecture and urban planning

You need to have B.Arch in the same stream to become eligible for entrance exam of M.Arch. You can appear for GATE, if you are willing to get admission in the said course.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?