6th March 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Hindi Pandit course and list of colleges offering this course?

I have completed my graduation in the year 2000. Now, am I eligible for Hindi Pandit course? What is the minimum educational requirement? Which are the colleges offering Hindi Pandit course? How to apply in those colleges?

10th March 2019, 10:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Hindi Pandit course and list of colleges offering this course?

Eligibility criteria of Hindi Pandit course:-

Candidate should be of Indian nationality Age limit - minimum 19 years

Educational qualification:-
A graduate degree with the optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi prachar Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognised qualification in Hindi by the government of Andhra Pradesh or MA( Hindi)

List of colleges offering Hindi Pandit course in India :-
Aditya Hindi Pandit Training College
Bapuji Hindi Pandit Training College
Bhavani Hindi Pandit Training College
Loyala Hindi Pandit Training College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?