20th January 2020, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE)?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering and I have 5 years of practical experience as well in Automobile sector. Now, am I eligible to join Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE)?

10th June 2023, 12:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE)?

The Eligibility Criteria to join Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI? 2 9th July 2019 09:04 PM
Procedure to apply for a job in any Multi National Automobile company after completion of diploma in automobile engineering with 6 years experience? 1 25th November 2017 12:56 PM
Can I get admission in IIMA without having a Bachelor's degree but having completed Diploma from CIPET with three years of experience in Industrial company? 1 30th April 2017 10:33 PM
How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector? 1 1st January 2016 10:30 PM
Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience? 1 24th May 2015 03:29 AM