28th July 2016, 12:06 AM
hareram2k15

Can I get admission in IIMA without having a Bachelor's degree but having completed Diploma from CIPET with three years of experience in Industrial company?

Hello Sir, I don't have a Bachelor's degree but I have completed my Diploma from CIPET Hyderabad and I also have a working experience in Industrial company. So I want to take admission in IIMA. Is it possible with this criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th April 2017, 10:33 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIMA without having a Bachelor's degree but having completed Diploma from CIPET with three years of experience in Industrial company?

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is a well known institute situated in Gujarat.
For admission in IIMA candidate must have passed Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. As per the information you have provided in your query, you completed Diploma from CIPET so, you are not eligible to get admission in Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad college.

For more information you can contact at given below address-

Admissions Officer
Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380 015, India
Phone : 079-6632 4632/33

Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?