23rd May 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?

Hi Team,
I am a B.Com graduate with 8 years of experience. I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Can I do this? I have worked for a Software support team. I have Dell certification. I have completed B.Com with Maths.
Regards,
Santosh Lad

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  3. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  6. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?
  9. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  11. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  12. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  13. How to be an automobile engineer?
  14. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  15. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  16. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  17. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  18. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
24th May 2015, 03:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Diploma in Automobile Engineering as to pursue this course, you should have completed our 12th standard from Science background.

However, you have not mentioned as to in which stream have you completed your +2 in, therefore t is quite not feasible to say that you cannot pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

Therefore, if you have studied with Science stream ion your +2 level, you can however opt to do the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?