23rd December 2015, 10:31 AM
DRGAIKWADAK

Eligibility criteria for MD entrance exam of NIMHANS?

Sir what is the criteria for nimhans md entrance exam? Whether tell me that after mbbs can 50 percent in mbbs is sufficient?

16th September 2016, 12:23 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MD entrance exam of NIMHANS?

NIMHANS stands for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences .

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the NIMHANS entrance exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed MBBS degree with at least 55% marks from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should not be more than 32 years for MBBS degree holders and 35 for PG Medical degree holders . The age limit is relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5 years .

The Application fee for General candidates is Rs.1500/- per course and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.1000/- per course .

The candidate can apply for the exam online at the NIMHANS website:- www.nimhans.kar.nic.in
4th January 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MD entrance exam of NIMHANS?

If a person has failed 2 times in MBBS exams is that person eligible to apply for MD Neurology in NIMHANS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?