23rd January 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for OBC candidate to join Forensic Science and which colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer this course?

Wanted to know about:
a. Eligibility for OBC student to join Forensic Science
b. Advantages of this course
c. Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh with fees offering Forensic Science

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MSc forensic science? Job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in Osmania university?
  6. Which universities offer Diploma (Forensic) course in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for OBC non creamy layer in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  10. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing Diploma in Environmental Engineering? Which Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer this course?
  12. How can i enter in forensics after BDS?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before?
  15. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Procedure to join forensic science after completion of 12th and NEET exam?
  17. Can I apply for AP police constable post based on my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. Is there any provision to take admission into Forensic Sciences directly after intermediate without any entrance? -- [New]
26th January 2018, 10:49 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for OBC candidate to join Forensic Science and which colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer this course?

Eligibility:
A candidate should have a background in science subjects to pursue career in Forensic science.
>>A candidate must complete 10+2 exam in science stream with minimum 60% marks to do graduation in Forensic science.
>> A candidate should complete B.Sc course with first class result from a recognized college/University to do M.Sc in Forensic science.

Best colleges offering Forensic science in Andhra Pradesh:
>>Narayana Medical college, Nellore
>>Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy Women's College

Course Fee: 30,000 to 2 lakhs rupees.
26th January 2018, 04:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for OBC candidate to join Forensic Science and which colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer this course?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Forensic science is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. This course deals with analyzing the objects like food, DNA, Hair, saliva and etc., by studying this course you can improve your technical skills and analyzing the objects and you can get jobs in CBI, Police department, Investigation department and etc.,

The eligibility requirements for studying B.Sc in Forensic Science is to complete 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCB or its related subjects with minimum 60% from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the 10+2 performance. Few universities conduct their own entrance exam for giving admissions, if you qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in university.

There are very few colleges in Andhra Pradesh which provide Forensic Science course. The fee structure varies based on the university. The basic fee structure will be around INR 30 K - 2 Lakhs. Some of them are listed below:

- Raja Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy Women’s college, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Narayana medical college, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya college, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- TSR &TBK degree & PG college, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
- PVNK Govt degree college, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
- Silver Jubilee Government degree college, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
- Adoni Arts & Science college, Adoni, Andhra Pradesh
- A.G & S.G Siddhartha degree college of arts & Science, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
- ANR college, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
5th June 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with 10GPA I want to forensic science in Andhra what can I do
19th October 2020, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I want kurnool silver jubilee help line number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?