14th January 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AP police constable post based on my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Sir, I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering after 10th. Am I eligible for AP police constable post. Please reply Sir.

14th January 2017, 10:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AP police constable post based on my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for AP police constable post as per your qualification.

Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board makes recruitment for the post of Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector,Sub Inspector,etc in Andhra Pradesh Police department.

To join Andhra Pradesh as constable, you have to appear for the exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board.

The eligibility criteria for constable post in Andhra Pradesh Police are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent.

-The age limit should be from 18 years to 22 years.The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for backward classes and upto a maximum of 10 years for SC/ST candidates .
21st July 2020, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for AP police constable post based on my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Sai i am completed my diploma in electrical engineering now iam studying btech, after completing my btech i am eligible are not for the police job???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?