1st April 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before?

I will fail in 2b this year but surely i will pass in suplee

Is this may effect for EAMCET and counselling. Will I be eligible or not? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Please provide me the eligibility criteria. Thanks!

2nd April 2016, 01:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before?

Yes, you can apply for EAMCET.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

The test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for admissions in the Engineering,Medical and Architecture courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility criteria for EAMCET are as under :-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh .

-The candidate should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology as the optional subjects.

-The candidate must have secured at least 45%(40% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in aggregate in 10+2 exam.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the EAMCET exam is 16 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
9th May 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before?

I have passed inter with 90% ,but I have failed in eamcet, can I get seat in engineering college?
12th April 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for eamcet even if I fail in one subject?Because eamcet will held before the supplementary
17th April 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I were fail in intermediate but I passed in eamcet examination.did I get any rank
19th April 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Please tell whether am I eligible to appear eamcet counselling if I failed in ipe March and cleared in supplementary?
9th June 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 41 marks in eamcet but failed in2b will I be qualified after clearing the exam?
19th July 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in one subject and cleared it in supply and i got 47 marks in eamcet. Can i get a rank and seat in eamcet now?
15th June 2022, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I had failed in maths 2b I'm i eligible for eamcet
28th June 2022, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I failed in one subject maths 2b do i eligible for emacet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?