25th October 2019, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU?

Respected Sir, can I do Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU because I am working and I want to open my own Medicine shop in future. So, please let me know if I can do or not? If yes, then how can I apply for it and what is the course structure and fees?

31st October 2019, 11:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does not offer Diploma in Pharmacy course so query regarding IGNOU diploma in pharmacy course admissions is irrelevant.

But, in general to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
31st October 2019, 02:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU?

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility criteria for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy course from IGNOU, then I would like to let you know that IGNOU does not offer Diploma or Degree course in Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?