14th March 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take after passing 10th class?

.which subject i should take after 10 class...pleas send to me the details

20th April 2013, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I take after passing 10th class?

You can go with intermediate or diploma after 10th. Diploma course can be pursued in subjects like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering. In intermediate you can have options like science, arts, and commerce. Selection can be done according to your interest and the field you are interested to select in future. Science degree can be selected by students interested in field of biology, mathematics, computer science, etc. Selection of commerce in 12th helps to go for higher study options like B.Com, CA and so on.
28th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is best way to study science or commerce. I am good in maths so kindly answere my question...
1st June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what subject i take commerce or science .i scored 7.4 cgpa in cbse 10th
5th June 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to study mechanical engineering what group should i take in 10th std
12th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am good in maths but think so that there is more future scope in commerce (bbm/bba & mba)?
13th March 2014, 12:07 AM
subramanyam irrinki

hai friend...! it is better to take MEC (i.e. maths economics& commerce) in intermediate and after take CA. otherwise through b.tech you can do mba if you are interested. now a days mba after b.tech have a great career. so it is based on your interest.
13th March 2014, 08:33 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of 10th class, you are eligible to join variety of courses in different fields.

You can choose the one which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

In each and every field, there are top courses to join which will provide the candidates with good number of job opportunities.

If you are interested in Science field, you can opt for 12th class with any of the following subjects
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry

Having interest to join Engineering, you can opt for 12th class with the following subjects
Mathematics
Physics
Computer Science
Chemistry

In contrast to this, if you want to make entry into Commerce field, then you can opt for
Civics
Economics
Commerce

You can also opt for Diploma course with your chosen specialization if you want to go for Engineering.

Medicine is the top course in the field of Life Sciences and Chartered Accountancy is the top course in Commerce field.

Choose the field as per your interest and opt for the respective course accordingly in the next academic levels.

Whatever the course that you join, 2 things are important.
-Your level of subject knowledge
-Level of Communication skills

Both should have equal importance in getting job. Try to be good enough with these things by the time you come out of your college.

Wish you all the best.
14th March 2014, 04:16 PM
amar shyam

Thumbs up Re: Which subject should I take after passing 10th class?

[QUOTE=imira;3410833]You can go with intermediate or diploma after 10th. Diploma course can be pursued in subjects like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering. In intermediate you can have options like science, arts, and commerce. Selection can be done according to your interest and the field you are interested to select in future. Science degree can be selected by students interested in field of biology, mathematics, computer science, etc. Selection of commerce in 12th helps to go for higher study options like B.Com, CA and so on.

best of luck
26th August 2016, 04:56 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

After completion of 10th class,You can go for the Diploma Courses or can go for Intermediate. You can take admission in Diploma Courses like Mechanical Engineering,Computer Science,Electronics and Communication,Civil Engineering and many more.

You can complete Higher Secondary education then you can go with your stream where you want to go.

Everything depends upon your interest and field that which you like.You should take the stream in which you are strong.

You can take science Stream if you want to be:
Engineer, Doctor, Science Professor,Scientist and many more.

You can take Commerce Steam if you want to be:
Lawyer,Bank Clerk,Accountant,Probationary Officer in bank,Bank Manager,Charter Accountant and many more.
31st October 2019, 02:16 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You can either go for diploma program or can go for intermediate program
you can select arts for your intermediate from that you can study law and many more
If you select commerce stream you can work in finance sector and banks
If you select science stream there is more to it it has medical and non medical stream
Diploma program are also beneficial you can also complete your degree after that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?