30th March 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study LLB, availability of entrance exam for LLB program?

If I have any 1 KT in TY B.Com sixth semester then can I get admission in 3 years LLB program? Can I get direct admission or do I need to appear for entrance for LLB? Which are the different entrance exams available for LLB? When and how to apply for those exam?

2nd April 2019, 02:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study LLB, availability of entrance exam for LLB program?

Eligibility to study LLB course:-

The candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Minimum aggregate marks in graduation are required for general category and the marks are relaxable for reserved categories.

There is also a criterion for minimum marks required in graduation which may vary from institute to Institute.

There is no age limit for taking admission in this course.

List of entrance exam:-
CLAT
LSAT
AILET
TS - LAWCET.
2nd April 2019, 10:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study LLB, availability of entrance exam for LLB program?

To pursue 3 years LLB course a candidate must have minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 45% marks and for 5 years LLB course candidate must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 with minimum 45% marks from a recognised board.

There is no age limit for admission however a candidate must be atleast 17 years of age on the date of application.

List of entrance exams-

CLAT

AILET

LSAT

SET
2nd April 2019, 10:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue 3 year LLB program-

A candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from a recognised University with at least 45% marks and relaxation of 5% if given to reserved category students.

The candidate must have minimum age of 21 years at the time of admission however there is no upper age limit.

Entrance Exams-

CLAT

SET

AILET

LSAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?