30th November 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study LLB course after BA? List of entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in BA and want to study LLB course. What is the eligibility criteria and percentage required for it? List of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities to study LLB course from UK? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam and procedure to take admission?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. How and when should I apply for LLB entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for application?
  5. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  8. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  9. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL and GRE exam?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  13. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?
  15. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? How much percentage is required at the graduation level? Date of the entrance exam and from where to get the forms?
  16. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  18. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
30th November 2016, 06:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study LLB course after BA? List of entrance exam for it?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course after the bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Various universities conducts the entrance examination for admission in course. The common eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% ( varies with university).

Some of the universities which conducts entrance examination are :-

Delhi university.

Punjab university.

Government Law College Mumbai.
30th November 2016, 06:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study LLB course after BA? List of entrance exam for it?

After completion of your bachelor degree in arts you will be eligible to get admission in bachelor of legislative course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university and there is no age limit to appear for examination as per bar council of India.

Candidates have to appear for entrance examination for admission in some of the universities the admission is offered on the basis of merit score ( bachelor degree aggregate ).

For more information about admission visit the official website of university in which you want to get admission.
30th November 2016, 07:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your graduation hence you have to appear in CLAT exam that is All India Entrance Exam.
There is no operate limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application. Graduation degree with 45% marks and 40% for reserved category is the basic qualification required . Universities like DU and BHU require minimum 50% marks while universities like Kurukshetra ,Rohtak, Meerut require only 45% marks in graduation.
30th November 2016, 08:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission in LLB course but have to complete your degree before appearing for entrance examination to get admission.

LLB is three year course and the eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate's need to have minimum 50% in bachelor degree for appearing in admission entrance examination.

There is no age bar for admission in course.

The entrance examination is conducted by universities for admission in its affiliated colleges.
30th November 2016, 08:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Minimum eligibility criteria required to join LLB after Degree Course:

You have to appear in the Entrance Exam that can be given after plus two or graduation.
Percentage should not be less than 50 in case of general and 45 in case of SC and ST students.
These are the basic eligibility criteria that are required in order to clearing exam and there is no upper age limit.
30th November 2016, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue LLB Course after BA:

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue this LLB course after completion of BA course. The minimum qualification required to pursue this LLB course is "12th Class" or "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university/ institute.

Some of the best LLB Entrance Examination's available are,

>> LSAT India

>> AILET

>> Common Law Admission Test

>> CET (IP University)

>> KLSAT

>> Symbiosis SET Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?