16th December 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to study LLB course from UK? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam and procedure to take admission?

Hello sir, I am very much interested to study LLB course from UK. Please provide me list of universities to study the same? What is the eligibility criteria, entrance exam and procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  2. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  3. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  5. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  6. Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study LLB course after BA? List of entrance exam for it?
  7. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  10. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  11. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  13. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  14. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  15. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  16. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna? Fees to study this course from here?
  17. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study correspondence M.Sc? List of universities in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?