29th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?

i m a girl and want 2 take admision in indian air force want 2 knw the eligblity and the process to take admision
waiting 4 ur ans rply me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  3. How to become a pilot in Airforce if I am not interested in science?
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?
  5. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  6. How can I join IAF? What can I do to join this?
  7. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  8. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
  9. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  11. Being a girl what should I do to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  14. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  15. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  16. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  17. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  18. How can I join indian air force?
1st July 2011, 12:42 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?

hey
dear the eligibility criteria for both male and female candidates aree almost the same.
in fact females have a more priviledge over boys.
you must have cleared class 12 with maths and physics with minimum of 60%
look out for forms on the website sscnr.org
the forms come out two time a year so you may decide when to apply..............
1st July 2011, 12:43 AM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?

hey
dear the eligibility criteria for both male and female candidates are almost the same.
the forms come out two time a year so you may decide when to apply..............
1st July 2011, 12:50 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?

hi dear
in Indian air force there is no girl provision to take place......
so better to try in any other line
good luck.........
10th August 2011, 05:09 PM
DN358
Banned

dear FRIEND the eligibility criteria for both male and female candidates are almost the same.
18th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi...i want to go for indian air force after completing 12
but i have humanities as my subject ..can i go for air force?????
26th September 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hlo..i want to take admission in indian airforce army....but i had commerce subjects in my high school....so that ...i want to ask that do i able to get admission??????
4th October 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hi..i want to join indian airforce ....but i am a diploma holder (computer science 3 years)....so i want to know that would i be able to join indian airforce.
19th October 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kritika@Hans View Post
hey
dear the eligibility criteria for both male and female candidates are almost the same.
I Wnt to knw, air force forms kab nklte h, i'm pursung B.TECH, last year
8th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

how far fitness,marks and ages make role with girls applying for airforce.
it was more than my dream to enter into airforce.
as i am ready to put my life for it.
i belong to a muslim orthodox family and living in remote area,,i would like to know about the fitness,physical appearance,etc relating to this criteria..
24th January 2012, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

why it is necessary to have an education of MATHS And Physics, If don't have that i am not going to select. then what about my hopes.
Yes, I don't have that education qualification. BUT
I have the GUTS to Joined "THE INDIAN AIR FORCE"
1st April 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to take admission i indian air force i wanna creteria information
2nd June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications needed?
12th December 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i m a girl amd i m appearing BCS 2nd year n want to take admission in indian air force. plz reply me at [email protected]
8th August 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a graduate and interested in air force . Is there any designation where i can be placed in air force as i have done done graduation in aviation hospitality and management. Please reply me at [email protected]
21st March 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello Iam in class 10 & I want to join the IAF so I request u to please guide me further about the eligibility for the IAF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?