18th December 2011, 10:40 PM
aks43

Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?

Sir, my daughter is from jharkhand and wants admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha. pl suggest eligibility and procedure for it. Thanks Aks43

Related Questions:
  1. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  2. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed?
  3. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  4. How can we apply for ASSO CET exam? Where are the forms available?
  5. Criteria for admission in private medical colleges?
  6. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical colleges?
  8. Why do Odisha Medical Colleges offer NRI and Management seats?
  9. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  11. Eligibility criteria for lecturers in Private Colleges of Chennai?
  12. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  13. What is the rank of medical entrance exam Odisha?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  15. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  16. Which are the B.Ed universities of Odisha? Time of declaration of B.ed form sale? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  17. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate? -- [New]
26th January 2012, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks43 View Post
Sir, my daughter is from jharkhand and wants admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha. pl suggest eligibility and procedure for it. Thanks Aks43
To get admission in the Medical Colleges in West Bengal candidate has to appear for pre medical common entrance test for under graduate level. To be eligible, student must have passed +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks, having Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English and should have attained the age of 17 years.
The eligibility criteria for admission in the medical colleges in Odisha is mostly the same as above.
17th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?

can icse board passout gets admission in medical college
22nd July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

can a student of cbse XII Physics , chemistry and mathematics, computer science qnd xii biology from nios is eligible for private medical universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?