29th July 2011, 09:49 AM
DIPOK

Criteria for admission in private medical colleges?

whats the requirements for private medical college?...could u please tell me the criteria

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  3. Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?
  4. How can we apply for ASSO CET exam? Where are the forms available?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  6. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  7. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  8. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  9. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  10. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  12. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  13. Name of exam for admission in private medical colleges Andhra pradesh?
  14. Can I study MBBS with 64 marks in EAMCET and 544 marks in IPE being a BC-B candidate?
  15. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  16. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Am i eligible for r-pmt or uttrakhand PMT being 12th passed from UP? -- [New]
  18. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
26th November 2011, 09:29 AM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: Criteria for admission in private medical colleges?

You should have minimum 50%marks there is no entrance test
19th January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in private medical colleges?

How much fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?