22nd January 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?

Hello sir
I have complited my graduation in bsc.
i want to do pg diploma hospital management course in odisha.
plz guide the procedure of admission and colleges
that are offering this course in odisha.
plz tell as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  2. List of colleges in Bangalore and scope of PGD in Logistic Management?
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  5. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  6. Why do Odisha Medical Colleges offer NRI and Management seats?
  7. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  8. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  9. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  10. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  11. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  12. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  14. Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?
  16. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  17. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment?
  18. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
18th April 2015, 11:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?

Most of the top Institutes give admission on the basis of entrance exam and interview. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam. Some private institutes give admission on first come first serve basis and there is no difficulty in getting admission in those colleges but you must inquire about them before joining.

You can get admission in following colleges in Odisha

1. Xavier College Of Hotel Management, http://www.xchm.in/

2. School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar , http://shm.ac.in

3. Premiere Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Tourism, Puri (Orissa), Near Sterling Resort, Baliapanda, Sea Beach , Puri (Puri Dist.) - 752001

4. Gopabandhu Institute of Hotel Management, Bhubaneshwar (Orissa), HIG-247, K-5, Kalinga Vihar, Patrapara , Bhubaneshwar (Khurda Dist.) - 751019

5. Biju Patnaik College of Hotel Management and Tourism and Social Work (BPCHMT), Bhubaneshwar (Orissa), Plot No. – 109, Bomikhal, Near - IMFA Office, Bhubaneshwar (Khurda Dist.) - 751010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?