12th December 2015, 09:58 AM
suny max

Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?

I read in class 12th(IT). Tell me that what is the eligibility for bca in jnu? How can i get admission in jnu? What is the apply date for bca? what is the fees for bca in jnu? where is located the jnu?
SUMAN KUMAR RAY
JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA KATIHAR

31st October 2016, 04:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?

JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University which is the top ranked University of India known for its quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies.

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in JNU for BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) degree course then I would like to make you know that JNU does not offers this course rather it only offers language courses at undergraduate level.

Basically, for getting admission in BCA the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline but with Mathematics as a main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of examination.
29th January 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?

I am now studying in plus two. I want to become a journalist. Shall I get any course according to my wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?