1st December 2012, 09:51 PM
anushka5

Syllabus of mini ratna PSU management trainee human resource?

hi i need a syllabus for mini ratna psu management trainee human resource . previous year question paper for the post of humAN RESOURCE IN MINI RATNA. I F HAVE PLEASE SEND TO MY E- MAIL ADDRESS [email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for PSU mini ratna management trainee(General)? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the syllabus for mini ratna PSU accountant?
  3. Books to be referred or PSU management trainee exam for HR in Mini Ratna -- [New]
  4. Books to be referred for Mini Ratna PSU exam for management trainee general
  5. How to prepare for MT post in mini ratna psu exam?
  6. Syllabus for Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of junior technical assistant?
  7. How to prepare for mini ratna PSU Jr Tech?
  8. Which books should I read for MRPSU exam for the post of Jr Technical Assistant(Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Agriculture)?
  9. Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant
  10. What is the syllabus of AIMA PSU? Previous years question papers for the same?
  11. Syllabus and question papers for the post of accountant in mini ratna PSU exam
  12. Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last years question papers of PSU exam in HR management trainee? What is the syllabus for the same?
  14. How to prepare for jr. technical assistant post in mini ratna psu exam?
  15. Last years SAIL question papers of human resource? I have applied for management trainee in HR
  16. Syllabus of different PSU exams for management trainee posts?
  17. How can I download CIL management trainee previous years question papers? What is the syllabus of management trainee for human resource
  18. Previous year question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam for Human Resource?
2nd December 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of mini ratna PSU management trainee human resource?

i need a syllabus for mini ratna psu management trainee human resource . previous year question paper for the post of humAN RESOURCE IN MINI RATNA. I F HAVE PLEASE SEND TO MY E- MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
9th January 2013, 12:40 AM
moumita88

i have written PSU mini ratna management trainee exam on 16th dec 2012 , kindly let me know where can i check the results which has been declared on 31st dec 2012 . i cannot find it in website . kindly mail me to [email protected] .

Thanks .
20th January 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

When AIMA announced the miniratna psu jr. tech asst result?
18th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS FOR MT POST PLZ SEN TO MY ID AT [email protected]
23rd December 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi i need a syllabus for mini ratna psu management trainee human resource Please help me if you have please send my mail ID [email protected]
7th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir I had applied for Management trainee accounts but I am not able to find the syllabus for this post please mail the syllabus to my mail ID:[email protected]
8th January 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have applied for the Management trainee post(General) in PSU mini ratna.I would highly oblige if you could help me out to find out syllabus/exam pattern for the same.
My mail id is: [email protected]
10th February 2014, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have applied for the Management trainee post(General) in PSU mini ratna.I would highly oblige if you could help me out to find out syllabus/exam pattern for the same.
My mail id is: [email protected]
12th February 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

please send me the prevoius yr. questions and syllabus asked for miniratna PSU's and the boks to be followed for the post of management trainee(mechanical engg.).thank you
19th February 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me previous year sample paper & syllabus of min ratna PSU (Management Trainee accounts) .My Email Id- [email protected]
23rd February 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

lease send me the prevoius yr. questions and syllabus asked for miniratna PSU's and the books to be followed for the post of management trainee(human resource.).at [email protected]
thank you
14th January 2015, 03:23 PM
RAJNEESH@1998

hi i need a syllabus for mini ratna psu management trainee finance . previous year question paper for the post of humAN RESOURCE IN MINI RATNA. I F HAVE PLEASE SEND TO MY E- MAIL ADDRESS ----- [email protected]
14th January 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the last year question paper n syllabus for mini ratna PSU for management trainee for finance please soon on [email protected]
29th January 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I have an exam of Management trainee Hr for BECIL. I don't have Idea What type of questions will be asked in this if any one have idea kindly mail me on this I'D [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?