7th January 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?

Dear Sir,

I got 45% in b.com can i apply for CFA exam . is there any entrance exam for this which i have to appear or can i apply directly. Can i apply for level 2 exam. and please tell me how much fees i have to pay and last date for registration and course duration. do i have to pay the amount in full or installment basis or separate for registration and exam????

UNNI KRISHNAN.S.

Related Questions:
  1. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  2. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  3. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  4. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  5. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  6. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  7. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  10. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  11. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  12. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result? -- [New]
  13. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  14. CFA eligibility and fee structure for 2015
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  16. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  17. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
27th January 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?

Dear sir,
I have 5 years working experience in banking sector. B
com 50% my age 31...plz tell me iam eligible for cfa program
18th February 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,. Am financially weak to fund my course. Can I go for a bank loan ? Also, is cfa tougher than CA?? Also, does cfa involve core accounting subjects?
23rd February 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available?

sir,

my self dhruvika bhalla..i have some question about cfa
chirag ratho
1-what is eligibility of cfa course
2-what is process of payment of fees.
3-and tha placement r there or not.?
4-and last is can i do tha cfa with mba.?

please sir give me satisfactory ans.i have completed BBA with 64%?
Sir; myself Nikhil Dadhich student of standard 12 from Pune university wanted to know that icfa institute belongs to which country is it of us;India or worldwide owing to this I have fall in confusion since as per my knowledge I had found that I am eligible to continue cfa program after bachelor degree instead of may I continue after clearing 12 is my question to you. Sir I am eagerly awaiting for your response. Thanking you.
30th April 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I completed B.Com with 54% and the final year M.Com result is in waiting. Am I eligible for CFA. Please reply on my [email protected]

Dilshad Ahmad
Rampur- U.P.
2nd May 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Ashish pune

I have done BA ( economics, English literature, public administration) with 42% . I have four years of work experience . Currently I am working with Axa buisness service . Can I do CFA course
13th June 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz give me advice about CFA if we study at home for CFA through coaching class...it may be possible or not??
17th August 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am in CA Final and i want to do CFA . How can apply for it? And i don't have a pasport.
I got in 12th 81% marks and now m in bcom 3rd year.
29th August 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello!!
I got 60.08% in 12th and 50% in B.Com(P) and 56% in pg M.Com. Please let me know am I eligible for CFA in India.
1st January 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

my graduation 45% marks but i have got MBA 68% marks and my experience 2 year with presently working in company so can i do cfa course. please give me answer.
10th January 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir after BCA am interest to do CFA course, am I eligible to do what are the scope and work type about cfa
10th January 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir after BCA am interest to do CFA course, am I eligible to do what are the scope and work type about cfa
19th April 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Varsha Srivastava. I have given my 12th board examination and I want to do B.com and CFA alternatively. Please guide me that can I go for it. And I also want to know about the best CFA institutes in INDIA in which I can apply. Please guide for the same
Thanks You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?