29th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?

sir,

my self chirag rathod..i have some question about cfa course..in cfa course

1-what is eligibility of cfa course
2-what is process of payment of fees.
3-and tha placement r there or not.?
4-and last is can i do tha cfa with mba.?

please sir give me satisfactory ans.i have completed BBA with 64%?

Related Questions:
  1. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  2. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  4. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  5. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  6. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  7. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  8. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  9. CFA eligibility and fee structure for 2015
  10. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  11. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  13. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  16. Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  18. What is the eligibility to pursue international CFA?
30th April 2011, 08:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?

For the CFA course need to be a graduate atleast. The entire cost should be around Rs 45000. They will not help you on the placement part. Also yes you can pursue a MBA along with CFA course. You can pursue either of the courses as correspondence.
11th May 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?

is it necessary to do mba with cfa?
plz giv me satisfying ans..
m studying bcom computers rite nw
27th May 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

NO, it is not.. MBA will be an added advantage to you at all if you persue it, more over, CFA will create yor base, and MBA WILL GIVE YOU A LEVARAGE i the corporate scenerio. Moreover, it is always advised to have some work experiance after your CFA, which will evoke the need of MBA, if required.
28th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

tell me in details about each level seperately.....
4th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Myself Sri, tell me the fee structure of CFA level I & month of admission in Calcutta
11th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir ,what is the admission procedure of this course and in india how it can be obtained
1st July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any exemption for qualified ca to pursue cfa course
8th July 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing B COM Final year. can i appear foe CFA and when will be the next exam schdule. tell me in detail.
11th July 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing B.A prog.can i appear for cfa please reply .
12th July 2011, 12:06 AM
digvijaygarg

You need to be a graduate
For the american CFA...the cost is 40,000 for level 1 and you need to clear all subjects at one go
Yes you can pursue it along with MBA
And in terms of placements it will certainly add to the credibility and you will get fatter pay packages
18th July 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

cfa mai admision ko keya eligibilite honi cahiye aur fees keya hai
23rd July 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO PURSUE CFA-INDIAN WITH MBA,PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS DAT, HOW TO GET INTO THIS?
8th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available?
8th August 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i have got t 54.7% in graduation.. m i eligible for cfa course?
10th August 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i an anisha from nepal and i am graduating this year. i want to do cfa course but its not available in nepal.i want to kno the best cfa course institute in world. i am really out of this idea.plz help me to find the best institution.
10th August 2011, 05:01 PM
anjalimaheshwari

i have got 49% in b.com and 59% in mba .am i eligible to apply for us based cfa???????????
15th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i have no graduation. but i want to do CFA course. am i eligible to apply with 10 2
16th August 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the admission procedure of cfa course...plz tell me
22nd August 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i m vikas. can u tell me the duration of cfa after b.com
23rd August 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a software engineer and working a US multination firm for almost 6 years. My highest qualification is BTech and I am six sigma black belt. Am I eligible for that? My Engineering marks was 83%.
19th October 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

nice forum..god bless all
24th November 2011, 10:04 AM
tjshreyas

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
For the CFA course need to be a graduate atleast. The entire cost should be around Rs 45000. They will not help you on the placement part. Also yes you can pursue a MBA along with CFA course. You can pursue either of the courses as correspondence.
i am doing my bcom final year and i want to do cfa , is it possible and what is the percentage required in 12'th for eligibility as they say u should have good percentage from a recognized board
28th November 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hiii I'm pursuing my third year in Accounting & Finance. I just wanted to know whether Indian CFA is good or International CFA? Pl rply awaiting for ur kind rply
16th December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i suggest you to do international CFA there is a plenty of opportunities nd a bright carrier, the eligibility is any bachelor graduation, fee structure is 2.5-3 lakhs, if you have any queries you can mail at [email protected]
19th January 2012, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i'm working at JPMorgan currently and would love to do a CFA course. Can someone help me with course details?

Here are few more questions:
1. Do we have any college in Bangalore?
2. Can i do it along with working in JPMorgan?
3. What's the total cost?
4. What's the advantage i get out of this?
5. Can someone also help me in understanding different levels?

Thanks in advance.

Rohit Prasanna
23rd January 2012, 01:49 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi Priya..
You can do MBA in HRM through correspondence course.
HRM is a nice course & you will have risk free job environment.
You will be recruited by companies as HR recruiter & after gaining experience you will be promoted & the responsibilities also increases. Also it is best suited for Women.
Engineer+ MBA has a wide scope.
It would be better if you take up in regular.
In correspondence also you will get job opportunities but you will initially get a low compensation & it will be increased based on your performance & experience.
all the best
30th January 2012, 11:45 PM
Rapchik007

You need to be a graduate
For the american CFA...the cost is 40,000 for level 1 and you need to clear all subjects at one go
Yes you can pursue it along with MBA
And in terms of placements it will certainly add to the credibility and you will get fatter pay packages
5th February 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is Usman. i want to know what will be the admission criteria after MBA as I passed MBA in 2010.
14th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for cfa?
20th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

cfa mai admision ko keya eligibilite honi cahiye,
aur fees keya hai ,
or us me kitne sem he ,
or har sem ki fee kya he,
or us me registration kaha pe karna padta he,
or ahmedabad me acchi class kaha he.
i am really out of this idea.plz help me to give my ans.
10th March 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

cfa mai admision ko keya eligibilite honi cahiye aur fees keya hai indian fees
13th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

where is institute for cfa in jalandhar............?????????????
13th April 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know cfa course plz...........
29th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i m a qualified cfa n ms finance but unable to get job. Please suggest. Regards rohit poddar
30th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

wat is the eligibility criteria for cfa there is any entrance test or not which is the best institution for cfa in india or in anyother country i want whole information about cfa for contact pls mail on my id [email protected]
30th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,For the CFA course need to be a graduate atleast. The entire cost should be around Rs 45000. They willnot help you on the placement part. Also yes you can pursue a MBA along with CFA course. You can pursue either of the courses as correspondence.
8th September 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

where i have to register myself for CFA
4th December 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plz tel me hw cn i aply and tel.... fee structure
27th February 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year in b.com with exams in April.I want to register myself in CFA.how should I go about registering myself ? I have very little knowledge of CFA.I want you to guide me with scopes in CFA in India and abroad with pay skills.
4th May 2013, 04:44 PM
ronak namsha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have no graduation. but i want to do CFA course. am i eligible to apply with 10 2
NO, you cant apply with 10 + 2. you have minimum eligibility of graduation..
17th June 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Hey I m vs finalist should I do cfa and if yes dn will I get any exemptions
1st July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibilty , fee structure and procudure, duration of INDIAN- CFA COURSE ...

i am an mba in finance.
26th May 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

any institute to to pursue cfa In and around Sikkim . plz let me know about fee structure also.

thank you!
2nd June 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is d total fees of cfa usa in rs. and can i get education loan for this course????Pls tell me
4th June 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Iam a 3rd year B.com. student and i want to know that what is the eligibility of this course and fee structure?
22nd June 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am B.com(honours) graduate with 58% from DU. Now I am pursuing MBA(Distance Learning) and along with that I am working also.
So to go for the CFA course would be the right option or not ??
If not, then kindly suggest any other professional course which will help me in making my future bright.
Thanx
20th October 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 11 AT A SCHOOL IN KOLKATA. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO JOIN CS COURSE AND CFA BUT AM NOT DOING GRADUATION!! WILL THAT WORK FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM
9th December 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi, This is Shefali. I have completed my graduation (BBM)..I am confused whether I should pursue MBA in finance or CFA.??..n if I want to pursue both ..how shud I go about it? ?..Should I prepare for CFA along with correspondence MBA or what? ..n which is the best coaching institute for CFA preparation in Delhi?
12th April 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am b.com graduate with 47% from kashmir .I am very much interested in CFA and i am doing a job also.Sir my question is.Is entrance must for CFA course after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?