3rd January 2018, 02:58 AM
ganesh@1234

Eligibility to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?

I have completed my Diploma in Compute Engineering from Akola Maharashtra and secured 66%. Now, I wish to take admission in B.E in College of Engineering, Pune. Am I eligible to get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?
  2. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  3. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Admission criteria based on lateral entry in Engineering course in College of Engineering, Pune? -- [New]
  5. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  6. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  7. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  8. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  10. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  11. What are the requirements to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?
  12. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  14. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  15. How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?
  16. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  17. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?
  18. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
6th January 2018, 11:57 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?

As you have completed diploma in computer engineering thus you are eligible for admission in B.E/B.Tech course. Use lateral entry scheme for admission in 2nd year of these course. The exam which you have to pass for admission is LEET. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. The subjects from which questions are asked in this exam are :- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Once you clear this exam, you need to compete in counselling to get a seat in college. If a seat is allotted to you then you visit to relevant college and complete all admission related formalities.
7th January 2018, 03:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

College of Engineering, Pune (CoEP) is an autonomous college which offers different level degree courses like graduation, post graduation and doctorate level degrees.

The admissions are given based on performance in the MHT CET entrance exam. So, you need to attend and qualify the exam in merit to get admission in CoEP.

The basic eligibility required for attending and applying for the admission is to complete 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM related subjects with 50% from any recognised board.

After qualifying in MHT CET you need to apply for admission in CoEP college. For applying you need to visit the official website and fill the application form and fill the details. Based on the performance you'll be given admission for B.Tech.

For more details about notifications, application forms & other details visit the official website of CoEP.
7th January 2018, 04:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you have completed Diploma and secured 66% in computer technology then you can get admission in College of Engineering, Pune through Lateral Entry.

Eligibility criteria to get admission through lateral entry are:-

Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.

Candidate must have passed diploma course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks from an AICTE or Central or State Government approved Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?