1st October 2011, 12:42 PM
ansari9800

Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?

plz tell me about genetic engineering in banglore and pune and any other university which is offering it for MSc. and what eligibility requirement and what about its intrence exam.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  2. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  3. Which are the universities offering MSc in genetic engineering in Delhi and UP? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  6. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  7. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  9. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
  10. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  11. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  12. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  14. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
  15. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  16. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  18. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
5th December 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?

can i try for genetic engineering after 12th
10th April 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?

you need to have a 3 years bachelors degree in any course of science only then u r eligible for MSc course in GENETIC ENGINEERING.... in pune D Y PATIL IS OFFERING THIS COURSE!
10th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

which college offering msc in genetic engineering with percentage basis of UG and whtat the criteria to take admission in this plz reply
thanking you
6th July 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

which universties offering genetic engenering in delhi and uttar pradesh
19th August 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc student with biology.Can I go for M.Sc in Genetic Engg.If so What is the eligibility Criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?