20th February 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria based on lateral entry in Engineering course in College of Engineering, Pune?

Can I get admission into College of Engineering, Pune? I am going to complete my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and I am from Telangana?Can I get admission into College of Engineering, Pune in 2nd year directly as lateral entry into 4 years full time engineering course?

25th February 2018, 05:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria based on lateral entry in Engineering course in College of Engineering, Pune?

Maharashtra State Government conduct Lateral Entry Entrance test for admission of diploma candidates in second year of engineering. You can apply for LEET exam of Maharashtra being a resident of Telangana.

Other state candidates are not eligible for reservation benefits. The eligibility criteria is that you should have at least 60% marks in diploma. Depending upon your rank in LEET exam, you can seek admission in College of Engineering, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?