16th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?

Hi,

I have done my Engg. in Eletrical 2011. I am seeking to get admission to any college in Pune for M.E. I haven't appeared for Gate.

Could you please tell me which colleges are offering M.E in eltrical.

Thanks a lot!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  3. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  4. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  5. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  7. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges? -- [New]
  8. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  9. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  10. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  11. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  12. How can I get admission in MBM college in Jodhpur for m.tech in electrical engineering?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) student in Pune?
  16. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  17. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  18. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
13th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that the admission for M.E / M.Tech is clearly done on the basis of GATE Examinations.Since,It is a government rule that you must attempt the GATE Examinations,But as you have mentioned that you have not given GATE Examinations so you are not eligible for the Admission for M.E Courses.

Beside this don't get upset there are many universities who conduct their own entrance examinations you may apply for their Entrance Examinations,But you must attempt anyone of it.

You may also apply for the next upcoming year as it will help you to get involved with some jobs and also you will get some breaks from studies.
14th May 2013, 03:55 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?

Hi,

Since, you have done B.Tech., you are eligible for applying for M.Tech. or M.E.

But for admission in M.E. in any college or university in India, you will hav eto qualify GATE

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

GATE is compulsory for admission in postgraduate course in engineering.

Eligibility for GATE-

You should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - ( 4 years after 10+ 2 / post B/.Sc. / Post diploma.)

Final year candidates can also apply

So, you should appear for GATE and then only you can get admission in any college in Pune.

Recently GATE for 2013 was conducted in January and February for online and offline respectively.

So, now you can apply when next GATE notification comes.

14th May 2013, 05:29 PM
gonegone
Member+

Hey friend,don't lose your hope.There are 2 ways you can admission for M.Tech by giving GATE as you know but there is also NON-GATE exam on the basis of which you can admission.Don't worry if you have not given GATE exam but there are colleges in Pune which gives admission in M.Tech(electrical)
IIIT(International Institute of Information Technology,Pune) is one of the best institute which gives admission to those who were not able to clear or give GATE
exam for some or the other reasons.
Best of luck for your bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?