23rd August 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to give PGT exam? Is B.Ed compulsory to appear for this exam?

Hello sir,i want to ask what is the eligibility for giving PGT exam?Right now i am doing final yr of masters in economics.Is B.ed compulsory for appearing in this exam?In which month its exam usually held and when the forms are generally issued?waiting for your reply...........thank you.

24th November 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to give PGT exam? Is B.Ed compulsory to appear for this exam?

hello sir, i want to know about eligibility for PGT exam. is i am able to appear in this exam?i am doing master in chemistry in final year.

16th December 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to give PGT exam? Is B.Ed compulsory to appear for this exam?

Is set compulsory after M.C.A for become a 2 teacher

17th December 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I am 39 years old, an Ex-serviceman ( Air Force ) with MA Political Science with 55.80 percent of marks and MBA-HR with 56.95 percent of marks. I have also completed MA in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 63.91 percent of marks. I want to be a teacher in KV. I do not have B.Ed degree. Can I become a teacher in Political Science or in Management subject in KV ? Will I get age relaxation as Ex-Serviceman ? My email ID: [email protected]. Mobile: 08016646616 ( No of Nadia district of WB )

16th February 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Please give us PGT eligibility ?

13th October 2012, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

eligibility to give PGT exam? IS B.ED compulsory to appear for this exam?

4th April 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I have completed my master degree with 55% marks. Bed compulsory or not for pgt exam. Actually I have discussed with my teacher she told me that bed is not compulsory for states level job

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?