24th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I take improvement form of class 12th online?

Sir can i take improvement form of class 12 now from net..could u please tell me

28th May 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take improvement form of class 12th online?

I Have recently pass my 12th class from isc board in current year%u2026 should I apply for the improvement xam in two subjects to imp
3rd June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed isc class 12th with 75%! and acc. to 20 percentile i'm not eligible to give iit jee...i have two queries and hope u'll solve it....first, can i change my board to cbse for giving improvement exam? and second, is english compulsory in top 4 suject in isc? as i got 66 marks in english to so if english dnt comes in compulsory subject,i can give improvement exam for chem. and phy. bt if it comes in compulsory subjects i would have to give improvement exam for english to! do give ur views plzzzz.......
7th August 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 62%marks in 2 from pseb in 2012-2013.but i am not satisfied with my marks.so i want to give improvement exam.but i do not know anything about it.so respected sir please reply me .thank you.
8th August 2013, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you can take improvement exams if you want to improve your percentage in 11th class,but it is not possible to write the 12th improvement exams online and you need to appear for the exams same as the regular exams pattern.The procedure to apply for improvement exams is first contact your college management in examination branch,take the application form fill it and you need to pay the fees depending on the number of subjects you are going to appear in the exams.Afterwards you will receive the hallticket and you can appear for the exams,write well and then you can get good percentage in your exams.
All The Best
9th August 2013, 04:56 PM
anjaneyulu.batta505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir can i take improvement form of class 12 now from net..could u please tell me

No your not supposed to take improvement on online .
you must apply for the improvement whenever the board of intermediate offers for improvement.
9th September 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

is cbse improvment form for class 12 online or offline and also tell the last date for submission ?
10th September 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I have downloaded CBSE improvement form from internet but form no is not mentioned but it is written that form no must be mentioned. So please tell me shall it compulsory to write form no please reply me soon its too urgent
10th September 2013, 08:27 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

Yes,you can take improvement exams if you want to improve your percentage in 11th class,but it is not possible to write the 12th improvement exams online and you need to appear for the exams same as the regular exams pattern.The procedure to apply for improvement exams is first contact your college management in examination branch,take the application form fill it and you need to pay the fees depending on the number of subjects you are going to appear in the exams.Afterwards you will receive the hallticket and you can appear for the exams,write well and then you can get good percentage in your exams.
All The Best
17th September 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir actualyy last date is gon now .so i have to apply it online can i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?