20th January 2012, 12:26 AM
Raamu_c

Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?

Dear sir, I'm studying b.sc in maths, computer science, earth science and resource management. I want to take ICAR- AIEEA JRF exam. As a graduate in computer science, am i eligible to ICAR entrance exam for pg courses? Pls tel me details and about fellowship.

Related Questions:
  1. To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  4. ICAR old question paper for home science subject
  5. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  6. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  10. What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?
  11. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  12. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  13. How to sit for MBA entrance exam after studying in 2nd year BSc(computer science)
  14. Should I attend the TET eligibility test after completing BSc computer science?
  15. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  17. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
23rd January 2012, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?

For appearing in ICAR exam, you must have completed post graduation in the concerned field. You must have done the qualifying exam from a recognized university. The age limit for the exam is 21-32 years. The upper age limit for those who are working in ICAR is 45 years and it is 35 years for the State Agricultural University employees. You can procure the application form from the official address of ICAR. You can download the same from the official website of ICAR too.
3rd April 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?

i am studying b.tech(horticulture) second year.i want to study my pg programme in ICAR.so,please i kindly request you to give me the syllabus for enterence exam and i want to know my course is eligible or not.and what are the courses are available in ICAR.
24th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i m studying b.sc home science final year and i qualify icar pg exam but my O.G.P.A. is 6.4 i want to admisssion in m.sc home science.sir i know i m eligible for attend the icar counselling and my degree
28th October 2020, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do ug from icar to apply in icar pg?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?