25th March 2010, 01:54 PM
prabhu dayal sharma

To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?

i am a student of BCA final year. i want to ask you that mathematics is required at 10+2 level because i am student of biology.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  2. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class? -- [New]
  3. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  4. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  5. What is the criteria to study software engineering after completing higher secondary examination
  6. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  8. MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?
  9. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  10. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  11. Am I eligible for DU MCA without having Maths at degree level(BCA)?
  12. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
  13. Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  14. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  15. Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA?
  16. Where to do MCA? BCA final year with no maths at 10+2 level -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in MCA if pass Mathematics from open school after BCA?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
23rd June 2011, 12:51 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?

hi friend,
you can do my friend, because you may be done mathematics in your BCA paper and the same related mathematics will be followed in MCA also and other thing is as you said the syllabus of maths will be 10+2level only.without any troubles you can do.

all the best
23rd June 2011, 12:54 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Thumbs up Re: To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?

hi friend,
you can do my friend, because you may be done mathematics in your BCA paper and the same related mathematics will be followed in MCA also and other thing is as you said the syllabus of maths will be 10+2level only.without any troubles you can do.

all the best
23rd June 2011, 01:27 PM
rana2011
Banned

You eligible for MCA course if you complete your BCA course. It is not a problem if you don't have mathematics as a main subject in your 10+2.
23rd June 2011, 01:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhu dayal sharma View Post
i am a student of BCA final year. i want to ask you that mathematics is required at 10+2 level because i am student of biology.
Yes, If You want to get admission in Top MCA Colleges in India, then you have to study Maths In your 12Th Examination. If You have Not study Maths In your 12Th examination, Then You are Not eligible to apply for MCA Entrance Examination Like AIMCET and NIMCET.

But Many Other Top Private colleges will Provide admission in MCA, If you have completed Your BCA Course, They Have also Conducts His Own Entrance examination, So you can apply for these examination. So, Different institutes offering MCA degree have different Eligibility for the entrance qualifications.

But a graduate with 50-60% marks in the last qualifying exam along with Maths at 12Th level OR in graduation may apply in majority of Colleges.

So, To get admission in top colleges, you have Must have Maths in your 12Th, So If you Dont have Maths In 12Th Examination, Then you are not eligible for MCA Entrance examination.

But Please Dont worry, May colleges will give you admission, If you have completed Your BCA Course. Many Colleges will give you admission in MCA on the basis of Graduation Degree, So You have apply for Those Colleges. But To get admission in top Colleges Like Amity, Pune University, NIT, IIT, You have to crack the entrance examination and to apply for these university exams, you need Maths In 12Th Examination.

Top MCA Colleges -

BIT,Mesra, Ranchi

Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi

Pondicherry Central University

University of Delhi

University of Hyderabad

University of Pune

VIT University Vellore.
23rd June 2011, 02:21 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?

Hello,

Yes,off course.Because when to get admission in MCA at that time see for 12th maths is you were not maths subject in 12th then you not get admission in MCA.In MCA you learn higher level maths so you have maths in 12th.

Ok..

All the Best!!
23rd June 2011, 02:49 PM
sourindra

If you complete your BCA then you are eligible for MCA course. If you don't have mathematics as a main subject in your 10+2, it will not become a problem for you. You can do MCA course.
23rd June 2011, 03:26 PM
sandymishra45

Arrow Re: To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?

MCA after BCA

If you want admission in top colleges of MCA, then Maths is compulsory at 12th level to apply in enrance exam of MCA.

Indian top colleges like Pune university, NIT, IIT, AIMCET, NIMCET, etc. provide admissions on the basis of marks of entrance exams.For which maths is compulsory at 12th level.

but if you don't have maths at 12th level, you can get admission in other private colleges on the basis of your degree.

23rd June 2011, 04:53 PM
vnr0001

hi sir.......................
What is the difference between management information systems and business information systems?
23rd June 2011, 04:58 PM
vnr0001

hi sir...............
What is role of DBMS?
23rd June 2011, 05:01 PM
vnr0001

hi sir....................
What are the structure of a DBMS?
23rd June 2011, 05:09 PM
vnr0001

hi sir...................
What is the use of DBMS?
23rd June 2011, 05:14 PM
vnr0001

hi sir..........................
What is DBMS system?
23rd June 2011, 05:23 PM
vnr0001

hi sir..................
Advantages of DBMS?
23rd June 2011, 06:47 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
for MCA you have one math subject in 12th or graduation
if you do not have taken then you are not eligible for admission in MCA......

good college of MCA:--

*Aligarh muslim university,uttarpradesh

*DR B r ambedkar university,agra

*Mahatma gandhi college ,gunthur

best college of MCA....................
23rd June 2011, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhu dayal sharma View Post
dear friend ,

you are eligible for MCA entrance exam. because you have just completed BCA . MCA entrance criteria is you have just completed BCA ,B.SC(math,stat),BBA .

some college have criteria is 10+2 with math.but it is for few college.

so all the best
10th December 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I m a bca student,,n i want to do mca,,bt i dn't have math in 12,,so what shall i ll do nw. . . . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?