24th March 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I attend the TET eligibility test after completing BSc computer science?

I have completed in B.Sc computer science.now i am studying in b.ed.
shall i attend or not the tet eligibility exam?

26th March 2012, 05:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I attend the TET eligibility test after completing BSc computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed in B.Sc computer science.now i am studying in b.ed.
shall i attend or not the tet eligibility exam?
The Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) should be taken only if you are willing to join government schools to teach in the Primary level or in the Elementary level.
Since you have completed your Bachelors Degree program and pursuing Bachelor of Education, you may take the test provided you have scored a minimum of 50% marks in your bachelors degree program and must have completed or be in the final year of the Bachelor of Education program.

Qualifying the test will enable you to apply for post of teacher in government schools for the primary level as well as for the elementary level.
  • Class I to Class V has been categorized under Primary level.
  • Class VI to Class VIII has been categorized under Elementary level.
8th May 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I attend the TET eligibility test after completing BSc computer science?

i had completed my M.sc., CS now iam doing B.ed i am eligable for tet and i need the information about computer science because more people doesn't know wether the computer science paper is eligable
13th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

should i attend the TET eligibility test after completing B.Sc computer science& B.Ed
9th June 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MCA, BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE & BED IN COMPUTER SCIENCE CAN I APPLY TET PLEASE GIVE SUGESTION RO ME
12th June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mca, bsc computer science & bed in computer science can i apply tet please give sugestion me[
2nd January 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc and bed computer science can i apply tet please give me ans
9th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i finised m.sc cs and b.ed should i attend tet or not
9th February 2013, 10:50 PM
selvam.entrance

Dear friend

The TET exams is for those who have finished their B.ed degree and they are working as a teachers in a private schools or any others...

You mentioned that you are in B.ED degree so i think after finishing the B.ed only you are
Eligible ..
Thankyou..
8th April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc B.ed in computerscience.,as I am eligible for TET Exam?please mail me the details to [email protected].
17th May 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc B.ed in computerscience.,As I am eligible for TET Exam?please mail me the details to [email protected]
13th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hi, i completed my mphil maths. but i didnt do B.Ed. am i eligible for TET exam
2nd September 2021, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

can a B.Sc computer science with B.Ed graduate attend the TET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?