29th April 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for IFBI courses?

Am janaki sudha completed my graduation with 90% and doing MBA right now.. Am I eligible for ifbi courses

30th April 2015, 12:35 AM
divyavuda

Default Re: Eligibility for IFBI courses?

IFBI stand for Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance and it offers different types of programs like:

1. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO).

2. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Financial Services.

3. Honours Diploma in Banking & Financial Services.

4. Diploma in Insurance Business(DIB).

5. Certificate Program in Management and Insurance(CPMI)

6. Diploma in Banking & Financial Services.

7. Certificate in Banking & Financial Services.

8. Diploma in Banking Business(DBB).

9. Certificate in Banking Operation(CBO).

10. Advanced Diploma in Banking & Financial Services.
30th April 2015, 01:40 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance (IFBI) offers various courses-

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking(PGDB+)
Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)
Certificate Course in TeleBanking (CTB)
Diploma in Banking (DIB)

Eligibility--

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) Aspirant should have 50% marks in graduation(regular mode). Age should be less or equal 25 years.

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking(PGDB+) Aspirant should have minimum 50% marks in graduation and Age should be less or equal 25 years.

Certificate Course in TeleBanking (CTB) For Telebanking candidate should have 50% or above marks in graduation. Age should be less or equal 26 years.

Diploma in Banking (DIB)Aspirant should have 50% marks or above in graduation. And age should be less or equal 25 years.

Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)For this course candidate should have 50% marks or above in graduation(regular mode). Age should not more then 24 year.

Admission to IFBI program is granted based on the performance in the IFBI Common Entrance Exam and personal interview. IFBI entrance exam contains four sections, namely English Language Ability, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning and Basic Checking.
30th April 2015, 09:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

IFBI refers to Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance. It offers some courses which are given below.

Courses offer by IFBI :

1.PG diploma in Banking Operations

2.PG diploma in Banking

3.Certificate Course in Tele banking

4.PG diploma in Retail Banking

5.Diploma in Banking

Eligibility Criteria for above courses offer by IFBI :

1.For all the above Courses you should have completed graduation with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized university.

2.Age should be in between less than or equal to 26 years. And it depends on the Type of course.

Age criteria based on Courses :

* PGDBO ---<= 25 years

* PGDB+ --- <= 25 years

*CTB --- <= 26 years

* DIB -- <= 25 years

* PGDRB --- <= 24 years

Selection Process based on the ICET or Aptitude Assessment Test and Interview.
30th April 2015, 11:11 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Eligibility for IFBI courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am janaki sudha completed my graduation with 90% and doing MBA right now.. Am I eligible for ifbi courses
IFBI i.e. Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance programs are getting granted on the basis of quarterly announcement of particular academic session. IFBI has already notified through advertisement for admission into various programs. Candidates who wish to apply for any program can apply go for online application form from here.

As you have not specified the program in which you are interested, let’s look into the below offered courses and their eligibility:
  • For PG Diploma in Banking operations requires at least 50% marks in graduation in regular mode, class 12th and 10th. You age must be less than or equals to 25 years.
  • For PG diploma in Banking requires more than 50% in graduation, 12th and 10th. You age must be less than or equals to 25 years.
  • For CTB i.e. Certificate Course in TeleBanking, it requires more than 50% in graduation and should have not attained age more than 26 years.
  • For DIB i.e. Diploma in Banking requires more than 50% in graduation with not more than 25 years of age.
  • For PGDRB i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking requires graduation in regular mode with more than 50% and should not have attained more than 24 years of age.
30th April 2015, 01:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The full form for IFBI is Institute of Finance,Banking and Insurance.

The admission to IFBI program is granted based on the basis of performance in the personal interview and the IFBI Common Entrance Test (ICET or IFBI Aptitude Assessment Test) .

The ICET contains four sections,

English Language Ability,

Numerical Ability,

Logical Reasoning and

Basic Checking.

The courses offered by IFBI are

Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO),

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking(PGDB+)

Diploma in Banking (DIB)

Certificate Course in TeleBanking (CTB),

Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)

The eligibility criteria for the IFBI courses are as under:-

-The qualification required is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university for different courses offered by IFBI.

-The age limit to apply for different courses offered by IFBI are

For Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO), Post Graduate Diploma in Banking(PGDB+) and Diploma in Banking (DIB) courses,the age should not be more than 25 years.

For Certificate Course in TeleBanking (CTB), the age should not be more than 26 years.

For Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB) the age should not be more than 24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?