14th April 2013, 10:44 AM
a5k5m

What should be done for marine engineering after completing 10th in CBSE school with 7.8 CGPA?

i have completed 10th in cbse school by getting 7.8 cgp.what should be done for marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  2. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  3. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  4. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  5. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  6. How can I get scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  8. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering? -- [New]
  9. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8
  10. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  11. How to go for further studies after completing degree in marine engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  13. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  14. For which all companies can I apply after scoring 7.5 CGPA and 80% in 10th, 12th CBSE?
  15. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  17. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
30th April 2015, 01:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done for marine engineering after completing 10th in CBSE school with 7.8 CGPA?

There is no need to be worried about your marks in 10th for doing your further studies as for these you just have to pass your Class 10th examination .

In order to become a Marine engineer at the very first you should go for your higher secondary course with physics , chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board as the minimum requirement for the bachelor of engineering course is the same .

Then you have to go for your bachelor of engineering course with the trade Marine engineering which is a four year course .After completing which you will become a marine engineering and will get placements and jobs according to your performance and knowledge .

In order to get high placement you will have to get admitted in the colleges with high placements for which you have to compete for various entrance examinations like JEE , State EEE , VITEEE , COMED-K , SRMEEE , BITSAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?