17th October 2019, 05:37 PM
@aaaa

Eligibility for Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME)?

Hi, I have completed Graduate degree course in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME)? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for it?

31st October 2019, 11:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME)?

Candidates who want to join Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineering needs to apply for Indian Engineering Services conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The eligibility criteria for this exam is bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university.

You need to appear for exam in disciplines like Mechanical engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering.

The age limit is 21-30 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.
20th May 2021, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME)?

How can I became a irsme
21st June 2021, 04:33 PM
Iffa0786

Eligibility criteria for Indian railway service Of Mechanical
Engineering:-

Bachelor's degree in engineering B.e/B tech

Minimum Age limit:21 years
Maximum Age limit:30 years

The best option is to appear for engineering services examination conducted by UPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?