19th June 2016, 02:40 PM

Am I eligible to apply join in Railway service after completion of diploma degree in Mechanical engineering from RVD University?

Am I eligible to apply join in Railway service after completion of diploma degree in Mechanical engineering from RVD University? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon? Awaiting to get the complete answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  5. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course?
  7. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  9. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  10. Can I be eligible for government job and B.Tech after doing diploma in engineering from RVD university?
  11. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  15. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  16. Am i eligible for WBPSC after completion of diploma from RVD university
  17. From which university should I do my diploma in Civil or Mechanical? Am I eligible for promotions in UP government job after diploma in RVD university?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Administrative Service after completing Diploma in ECE?
19th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Adicherla Mounika

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply join in Railway service after completion of diploma degree in Mechanical engineering from RVD University?

Hii friend,
You are obsolutely eligible to apply for railway services because it only needs a degree/diploma qualification and all the best for your bright future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?