11th August 2021, 06:10 PM
Androdefo

Eligibility For LLB after BPP+ BA from Ignou?

I have done BPP+ BA from IGNOU can I do LL.B. from any university In India.
Can I get the eligibility for LLB and how to apply for it. Please guide.

13th August 2021, 06:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility For LLB after BPP+ BA from Ignou?

Yes. You will not face problem in pursuing any further degree from regular mode.

You can easily sit for LLB entrance exams. You just have to go through the eligibility requirements of various colleges that offer LLB course.

To get more details you can google it.
15th August 2021, 08:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does not offer LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) degree course.

Also, LLB degree course opted from an open university is not acceptable by Bar Council of India and therefore it is not advisable to pursue LLB degree course from any open university or in distance mode of education as it will not be valid for practicing law.

Further, I would like to add here is that you can pursue LLB degree course after completion of your Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree course from IGNOU as the basic requirement for pursuing LLB degree course is simply a graduation degree from a recognized university.
15th August 2021, 12:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year undergraduate course after bachelor degree.

As IGNOU is a recognised open university, candidates passed bachelor degree from the university are eligible for appearing in LLB examination to get admission.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.
15th August 2021, 12:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for admission in LLB course. It is three year course after bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible for admission in three year LLB course after completion of degree from IGNOU in any discipline.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in various institutions and universities. So, you can go through official notification for detail information about the admission procedure.
15th August 2021, 08:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

1- Students aspiring to pursue LLB courses should score at least 45% in Class XII and qualify the entrance test required for admission in LLB courses.

2- However, for pursuing a simple LLB course, you need to have completed your graduation with minimum 45% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized college.

3- If you are already a graduate (any stream and any course), then you simply can pursue LLB for 3 years through qualifying the required entrance exams.

4- There is no upper age limit to pursue LLB courses in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?